When it comes to destination bachelor parties, Orlando has everything you need for that last-hurrah-before-the-big-day bash. From breweries and distilleries to golf, video game bars, paintball and sporting events, we’ve got your Orlando bachelor party ideas covered. As the best man, you’ve been tasked with planning an Orlando bachelor party for your friend. This celebration is not only going to be epic, it’s going to be your 15 minutes of party-throwing fame, stretched into a weekend escape. Here in Orlando, we’ve got everything you could need to throw the bachelor party of the decade… and yes, they’ll be talking about it for years.
The guy getting married is counting on you to make him forget the past year dealing with wedding planners, family members, caterers, invites, vendors, musicians and more. Let us help you.
Top Five Orlando Bachelor Party Ideas
#1. Booze Bus Tour: Orlando’s Craft Beverage Scene
Whether you’re into breweries, distilleries or both, celebrate Central Florida’s craft beverage scene by renting a brew bus. No stress. No drama. No drinking and driving. The ultimate craft beverage experience is one everyone in your party will love as the list of stops along the way seems endless:
- Broken Cauldron Taproom and Brewery: Two breweries and one taproom make for one unforgettable Orlando bachelor party.. A combination of two locally owned breweries with a collaborative spirit to create traditional and unique craft beers.
- Dead Lizard Brewery: A local micro-brewery located between the Millenia Mall and Universal Studios. From inside the taproom you will be able to see their 10-barrel system and enjoy a flight or a pint of freshly brewed beer.
- Orlando Brewing: Florida’s only certified organic brewery. Features 24 fresh brews on tap, free tours, and outdoor live music.
- Orange County Brewers: The first craft brewery in Downtown Orlando. Brewery offers tours, taproom events and locally crafted beers.
- Ten10 Brewery: Local brewery with a relaxed, modern vibe offering house made craft beers, bar snacks & sandwiches.
- Bear & Peacock: From the owners of Winter Park Distilling is the “Brewstillery.” Specialty beers brewed & poured in a rustic taproom with brick walls & weathered wood.
- Deadly Sins Brewery: Innovative and sinfully delicious brewery. Dog and family friendly. Regular events and food trucks.
- Bowigens Beer Company: American Craft Brewery specializing in creative and innovative beers. Artistic brewers offering 10 taps and more than 20 different bottle selections of beers, meads and ciders.
- Hourglass Brewing: World class beer, utilizing the best of local and exotic ingredients from across the globe, with an emphasis on turning outlandish ideas into nuanced, drinkable brews.
- Red Cypress: Florida Artisanal Ales. Each beer tells a story about the brewery while showing how beer can be the highest form of artistic culinary expression.
- Jla Distillery: Orlando’s home of craft whiskey, producing multiple varieties of whiskey and bourbon and invites guests in for tours.
- Winter Park Distillery: Artisanal distillery featuring locally crafted vodka, rum and whiskey.
#2. Tee It Up to the Bachelor: Golf, Golf, Golf
It’s no secret: Central Florida is home to countless golf courses – some of them the best in the country. All you have to do is reserve your tee time, grab some of those famed Cuban cigars and hit the links with the boys for the perfect Orlando bachelor party. A few courses to check out:
- Orange County National offers 36 championship holes and even a 9-hole short course.
- Home to the Brad Brewer Golf Academy, Shingle Creek provides 18 historic holes with extra-long par-4s and par-5s, designed with the Arnold Palmer touch.
- Have a magical day at one of four Walt Disney World golf courses: Disney’s Palm, Disney’s Magnolia, Disney’s Lake Buena Vista and Disney’s Oak Trail.
- If you want that “member for a day” experience, Tranquilo is the golf course for you and offers some of the best greens in Orlando. One thing – Tranquilo is exclusive to members; however, if you have your local golf pro call them, they will set you up with a tee time.
#3. For Athletes Who Can’t Miss a Game
Year-round, Orlando plays host to some of the best in sporting events. From the Orlando Magic basketball team and Orlando Pride soccer to the Solar Bears Hockey, Florida Fire Frogs baseball and more, we’ve got everything you need for game day. Check out the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, which houses nine venues for hosting both amateur and professional sporting events—all year long.
#4. Arcade Bars for Avid Gamers
What happens at a bachelor party stays at a bachelor party. More importantly, bachelor parties are a time for guys to just let loose and have a blast. If that means gaming it up, Orlando has several venues perfect for you.
- Player 1 Video Game Bar: This premier gamer venue in Orlando combines video games and craft brewery beer, taking the meaning of “arcade bar” to new levels.
- BART: A family owned and operated staple in Orlando’s eclectic Mills50 District, this arcade, bar and art gallery features craft beer, wine, local Orlando art and classic arcade games.
- Joysticks Arcade Lounge: This Orlando gaming bar has a vintage vibe with its retro video arcade machines, full bar and, for the singer in the group, karaoke.
#5. Laser Tag, Paintball & Indoor Combat
Not for the faint of heart, nothing says adrenaline rush like combat laser tag or a good game of paintball. Check out these Orlando laser tag and paintball venues.
- Orlando Paintball and Battleground Orlando: The largest paintball and laser tag complex in Florida, this sprawling facility features eight outdoor and indoor fields. Not only do you get free pizza, if you have proof of the upcoming nuptials, they have great discounts.
- Hard Knocks – West Orlando: This advanced combat sports facility boasts more than 85 different Combat Missions, challenging “Combatants” to rescue hostages, defuse bombs and eradicate the enemy. Adapted from military combat simulation training, the weapons at Hard Knocks use eye-safe infrared light and come in more than a dozen options, including a shotgun, M-16, MP5 and many more. An array of mission options ensures a unique combat experience every time, but we recommend asking about “Locked Combat Mission: WEDLOCK,” which is exclusive to bachelor parties.
Book Your Home Accommodations
Planning a destination bachelor party in Orlando is fun, but it can also be a lot of work. Let us take one thing off your to-do list. Plan your vacation in style and come home to Encore Resort at Reunion. Our guard-gated community features modern, beautifully decorated 4- to 13-bedroom homes with backyard pools, washer/dryer units and fully equipped kitchens, plus resort-style amenities like an Aqua Park and free shuttle.
Each of our homes offers ample room for you to socialize or relax and unwind – making it the perfect place to plan the weekend’s activities. FYI – we cater, too. How’s that for having your cake and eating it, too?