It’s time to spread holiday cheer! At Encore Resort at Reunion, we’ll take care of all the details so you can enjoy stress-free holidays and more festive fun with those who are dear to you. You’ll have time to savor the moments that you cherish and to make new memories with our holiday-themed activities leading up to Christmas Day.
1. Pippi’s Elf Adventure Academy
Enter the Encore Workshop inside the Hang 10 Activity Center in the Encore Clubhouse and become one of Santa’s helpers in this fun interactive experience. From noon to 8 p.m. on December 14 to 31, a friendly elf will lead children and adults of all ages through crafts and activities that can be completed while in the workshop. Among them:
- Holly Jolly Aromatherapy Crafts — Peppermint Sugar Scrubs, Sugar Cookie Candles, Pine Tree Soaps and more to make for the perfect relaxing holiday gift.
- Santa’s Toy Building — Grab your paint and put on your creativity in these different toy-making crafts that include wooden toys, travel pillows and more!
- Pippi’s Slime Solutions — Get creative and weird with our silly slime making activities with such themes as Rudolf’s Red Nose blend to the Grinch’s Grumpy Mess.
2. Storytime with Santa and Mrs. Claus
Before they head back to the North Pole, Santa and Mrs. Claus will entertain your family with Christmas stories, carols and more! Join them from 6 to 8 p.m. on December 23 in the Clubhouse and enjoy rich hot chocolate and delicious cookies, too.
3. Elf Stocking Deliveries
Keep the magic of Christmas alive with a visit from one of Santa’s helpers. Our visiting playful elf can’t wait to deliver a stocking to each child staying at Encore Resort at Reunion on Christmas Eve. Finished with his toy-building tasks, our elf is excited to meet the children who soon will be visited by Santa Claus — in a socially distanced, safe way, of course. The cost is $25 for the first child and $20 for each additional child, plus tax and gratuity.
4. Jingle All The Way 5K Walk/Run
Join us with bells on at Encore Resort’s annual Jingle All The Way 5K Walk/Run on December 25! Registration opens at 8:15 a.m. at the Clubhouse, and the race begins at 9:00 a.m. Prizes will be awarded to top 3 competitors, and the event is open to all ages. Cost is $10 per person, and children under 5 are free.
5. Christmas Dinners
Book a private event at Encore Resort, and you can select all your favorites from our holiday catering menu. Choose from premium spirits, deluxe carving stations, mouth-watering dinner buffets and sweet holiday desserts. We also will deliver the same special dishes to your resort residence for a relaxing dinner in.
Bon appetit, and Happy holidays!