Explore Orlando’s Top Shopping Destinations
Mention Orlando and most people think of the theme parks, but the city is also a mecca for shopping. From high-end boutiques and luxury brands, to elegant shopping malls and bustling promenades, these are the top holiday shopping destinations in Orlando.
Located at Walt Disney World Resort, this popular Orlando attraction offers an unforgettable family-fun shopping experience. Picturesque and filled with festive surprises, Disney Springs is a stunning re-creation of a quintessentially Florida waterfront town. Peruse brand-name and Disney-themed shops and enjoy award-winning dining.
- Entertainment at The Edison – Live music and cabaret dancers
- Wine Bar George – Florida’s only master sommelier-led wine bar boasts over 130 wine selections
- Holiday Happenings – The Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail is a must for shoppers traveling with kids. Listen to holiday music, explore Disney-themed décor, and indulge in tasty seasonal treats.
With more than 250 stores, restaurants, and dining attraction spread across 1.7 million sq. ft., you’ll want to wear a good pair of walking shoes to Central Florida’s largest shopping mall. From department stores like Macy’s and Dillard’s, to brand retailers such as Apple, H&M, and Armani Exchange, The Florida Mall is a paradise for name brand shoppers.
- Dining Pavilion – With 23 restaurants, plus indoor and outdoor seating options
- Park and Play – 3,000 sq.ft. nature-inspired play area
- Crayola Experience – Family attraction with hands-on activities for adults and kids
- Holiday Happenings – Decorate holiday cookies, get your picture taken with Santa, enjoy a holiday-themed tea experience with American Girl, and more.
Centrally located between downtown Orlando and Universal Orlando Resort, The Mall at Millenia is a world-class destination with an impressive collection of luxury retailers. Top brands like Chanel, Prada, Tory Burch, and Gucci, and restaurants such as The Capital Grille and Earls Kitchen + Bar are among the 150 shops and eateries.
- Superior Guest Amenities – Complimentary WIFI, electronic device charging stations, currency exchange, valet parking, and more
- Full-Service Concierge
- Holiday Happenings – See dazzling holiday décor, visit with Santa, and take advantage of photo ops
Nestled just north of downtown Orlando, Ivanhoe Village is a lovely historic district with a beautiful lakefront setting and plenty of tree-lined walkways. Known locally as Antique Row, the charming storefronts house an eclectic variety of antique shops, galleries, boutiques, and retro-minded retailers.
Ivanhoe Village Attractions
- Restaurants, Breweries, and Speakeasies – The dining and nightlife scene includes an assortment of taprooms, lively speakeasies, and quaint, gourmet-style restaurants, including the popular brunch spot, White Wolf Café & Bar
- Orlando Urban Trail – From Ivanhoe Village, pedestrians can easily access the 3-mile urban trail that runs from Lake Highland to Mead Botanical Garden
Rent a Vacation Home Near Orlando’s Top Holiday Shopping Events
Rent a vacation home at Encore Resort at Reunion and enjoy the convenience of staying near Orlando’s best malls, holiday shopping attractions, and theme park events.
Each luxury rental includes a fully-equipped kitchen, back yard with a private pool, and access to unbeatable resort amenities.